Pages

October 24, 2007

Horror 101: The A-list of horror films and monster movies


As I wrote back in August, I was lucky to be invited to join a team of horror fans from around the world in the writing of a reference book about horror movies. Well, the book was finally released on August 31, but at the time it was available only via our dear publishers, Midnight Marquee. However, to those like me who live out of the USA, it is now finally available on Amazon.com, whom while have a slightly higher shipping cost, it's a lot safer than the normal shipping from other bookstores.

I want to thank once again to Aaron Christensen for letting me participate in this great event (as far as I know, there aren't many books written by an international team of more than 70 horror fans) and hopefully, it won't be the last time this happens.

By the way, I've added a link to get this book below the "Interesting links" sections on this humble blog.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for the slow movement that has been on this blog, but personal reasons have prevented me from writing for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll be back very, very soon with more.

Buy "Horror 101: The A-List of Horror Films and Monster Movies"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pues felicidades de nuevo, por el logro de escribir tan notable libo.

Cuando puedas, checa tu correo de Yahoo!

Saludos,

Anonymous said...

Por el logro de escribir EN tan notable libro.

Ups.

BUDOKAN said...

Hola, espero que puedas retornar con el ritmo anterior. Mientras disfruto viendo esta recomendación de guía literaria. Por cierto te agregué en mi lista de blogroll. Saludos!